Monday, November 13, 2006

Chensational Puppets Is Finger Lickin' Good

An odd title I know, but the name of the magazine that interviwed me is just as "interetsting". The magazine is called "Tastes Like Chicken" and they have interviewed an amazing number of really cool celebrities.

Now what would they want with little old me? That was one of the first questions I asked when they approached me to do a story about my puppet company and my teaching.

The answer they gave was quite flattering. Apparently they have known about me for a while and were just waiting for the right time to do the interview.

The article is a spotlight that they do with up and coming talent. It is called Untapped Talent and the actual interview was a blast to do.

If anyone is interested in how I started building, what it is like being a full time teacher and a puppet builder/puppeteer, then be sure to check out the July issue of Tastes Like Chicken.

A special thanks goes out to Nonnie. All the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home