Saturday, December 17, 2005

Introducing Chimp TV......or Not













Well I usually don't announce things until they are completed, but this is a situation that just developed and I think it is an unsual situation (and I have been waiting a very long time to annouce it). Over a year ago I contacted Blazin' Goat Pictures to have some footage that I shot edited.

The footage was the result of an impromptu video short. Everything filmed was improvisation and the person using the video camera had never used one before. The footage got me thinking and writing, and as a result I came up with the concept of Chimp TV.

I have been building puppets for this project for over a year (in my spare time) and I filmed additional footage in that time as well.

However, there has been a major setback. After over a year of waiting for the footage to be edited, the footage was accidentally deleted before it could be delivered to me. All that is left is this first clip that was put online.

Not to worry. My plan is to have all of the footage re-edited and try to get more videos completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home