Sunday, January 29, 2006

Using a Professional Illustrator













Pretty cool picture, eh (yes I am Canadian)? Well these amazing designs are not done by myself. No, they are the ultra cool works of artist/illustrator Andre-Guy Landry and his company called Brain Slug. I have hired Andre to work on projects for/with me for over a year now and I can't say enough good things about him.

There have been many projects that I have hired Andre for. One of these is a new company website that is almost complete (I will bolg about this at a later time). Here is a cool picture of me for that website that Andre did.

As I said Andre is an amazing artists and has tried his hand at building a great puppet and has me hooked on a super online comic series called "Alein Tongues".

The bottom line is that as far as using a professional illustrator goes, it is a practice that I intend to use as often as I can. In fact I used Andre to design the icon of me at the desk for the top of this blog.

I have even used his services to polish a beaver puppet design that I had. The results gave me an even clearer idea of what I wanted. Like anything well done there are costs involved. However, much like puppets, you get what you pay for.

So if you are serious about your designs, or you just want to treat yourself to a spectacular design, then be sure to contact Andre-Guy Landry and let him know what you are interested in having drawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home